Specialist Services Group has developed a complete and comprehensive Fleet Management Solutions package encompassing all aspects of service and maintenance works, certification, upgrades and spare part requirements based over the lifetime of any of our product lines.
The Fleet Management Solutions system stores critical product specific information such as ID numbers, manuals, drawings and certification, and generates automated emails to alert users at the clients end when certifications are due to expire and when routine service visits are due.
The software also tracks and identifies failures with units through the unique ‘fault code’ analysis system and alerts customers of possible future failures and preventative measures before they occur.
All of our Service Team members are experts in our field and qualified to work in accordance with the latest industry standards:
• COMPEX: Globally recognized qualification for Installation, Maintenance and Inspection of ATEX & IECEx equipment
• F-GAS: Specialist Services and our Service Teams are F-GAS qualified and registered as an approved contractor with REFCOM
• IICL: IICL licensed CSC container and frame inspectors
These approvals and qualifications allow us to provide a complete turnkey Service, Maintenance and Certification solution removing the requirement for you to source separate contractors for each discipline. A Fleet Management agreement with us entitles you to many benefits including:
• Input of product information on our custom designed Fleet Management software
• Email alerts for certification, servicing and technical / compliance updates
• Dedicated Service Manual for each product
• Reduced rates on Service, Maintenance and Call Out visits with flat rate terms available
• Reduced rates on re-certification visits
• Reduced rates on our standard spare parts lists
• Critical component stock support
• Ongoing compliance support and upgrades
• 24 hour technical assistance
For technical support you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.