All of our certified offshore accommodation modules and facility support modules are designed to provide longevity and low maintenance service and include a range of A60 Offshore 1, 2, 4 and 6 Man Accommodation Modules, ablution units, galley and kitchen modules, laundry modules, medic rooms, freezer modules and laundry facilities. These units can be hired as single units or as a complete complex TLQ solution. Internal fit outs can be designed to meet client requirements and can also include bathroom facilities.
Specialist Services Group has developed a modular walkway and stairs system that can be transported in a 20ft container, based on the ‘LEGO®’ concept where each piece can fit together to form different layouts, as per client requirements. All Accommodation Modules can be stacked through our walkway systems where space offshore is restricted. This system compliments our Modular Hire packages as a complete solution for the needs of any TLQ project.
CSC, DNV 2.7-1, EN 12079, CE Marked, ILO, ABS, A60
20’ Unit Dimensions and Weight
Dimensions in mm: 6,058 (L) x 2,438 (W) x 2,591 (H)
Tare weight: 7,600 kg
Features and Benefits
• Designed to offer a flexible lay down solution with minimal footprint
• Easy ‘plug & play’ hook-up
• Modular walkway solutions
• Fire detection fitted
• Complete packaged design, installation and commissioning support with aftersales service in any global location
• Each room fitted with twin split-air conditioning system, a GRP wet unit c/w shower, WC and basin
• Smoke detector, sprinkler head and piping provided for easy rig tie-in