FLEX 33 Accommodation Modules
Experience luxury living offshore with the new FLEX 33 Accommodation Module compliant with the stringent ABS code. This unique accommodation solution is designed to maximise safety while providing a comfortable living environment, with all the facilities and finishing quality of a five star hotel room, while meeting the highest specifications and standards for offshore hazardous areas.
Each module consists of a central corridor and two staterooms of 11.5 m2 each, accommodating 1 to 4 persons. The whole unit can accommodate up to 8 men providing distinctive floorplan flexibility including bunks, lockers and desk removal or addition to meet your project specific requirements for maximised space efficiency. All hook-up services are conveniently located at the recessed end of the module to make it efficient for installation and hook-up offshore.
FLEX 33 can be hired as single units or as a complete complex with the central corridor easily linking the units. Where space offshore is restricted, the TLQ complex can be also complemented by the walkway system developed by Specialist Services Group.
Compliant for installation on ABS Class vessels worldwide
Operating in some of the harshest conditions in hazardous areas, you need safe and reliable accommodation modules that will protect your personnel. FLEX 33 is already compliant with the stringent ABS code and can be installed on all ABS class vessels worldwide. This new generation of flexible and reliable modules will keep your personnel safe in all global locations.
FLEX 33 is DNV 2.7-1 / EN 12079 certified, fully compliant with the latest MODU and A60 FTP requirements, and is also IMO and SOLAS compliant for international use. It includes SOLAS A60 certified firewall, roof, floor, door and escape hatch.
In line with ABS and other international certification and safety requirements, the modules can be stacked up to 4 levels on floating installations and on a fixed platform.
Features and benefits
- Worldwide application on ABS class vessels
- 100% redundancy duty and standby HVAC systems
- Flexible bed space from 2 to 8 man
- Units can be linked to create TLQ complexes
- Modular walkway solutions
- Easy ‘plug & play’ hook-up
- Units can be stacked up to 4 modules on floating and fixed installations
- SOLAS A60 certified
- A60 escape hatch with vision glass
- Safe Area application
- Upgradable to Zone II operation
- Modules available for hire or sale
- Interior features:
- Individual LCD for each bed with USB and audio ports for TV connectivity and USB ports for mobile phone charging
- Network sockets for each bed with Wi-Fi option for each room
- Individual bedside lighting
- Underfloor heating
- Desk space with chair
- Convenient lockers and storage drawers
- IMO approved en-suite wet room
- Spacious shower cabin
- Sofa bed
- LED lighting, including corridor floor lighting
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions in mm: 10,058 (L) x 3,050 (W) x 3,200 (H)
Tare weight: 16,000 kg
Contact us today for further information about the new FLEX 33.