Manufactured in house to the highest industry standards, our Mudlogging Units are designed to optimise workspace efficiency and meet environment and acoustic requirements with a separate geological and laboratory area. They are designed to house your specialist equipment and resources and perform laboratory works in a safe and comfortable environment.
Mudlogging Units can be outfitted and modified to perform any number of functions to suit your exact project requirements. We have in stock a range of A60 Offshore Mudlogging Units of 27 and 30 feet.
ATEX, IECEx, USCG, CE Marked, CSC, DNV 2.7-1, DNV 2.7.2, EN 12079, A60, NORSOK
Dimensions and Weight
Unit Dimensions (in mm) Tare Weight
27’ Unit 8,230 (L) x 2,900 (W) x 2,726 (H) 13,300 kg
30’ Unit 9,000 (L) x 3,000 (W) x 2,726 (H) 13,000 kg
Features and Benefits
• Available in ATEX Zone I and II and NORSOK
• A sink and / or a fume hood is provided
• Large sample preparation area to perform all sample related procedures from washing and drying the sample to analysis, including drying oven
• Storage for chemicals, trays, glassware and other sample related items
• Geologist and operator work area supplied with electrical outlets, network connection ports and data display monitors