Labtech Laboratory modules are fully fitted with Ex equipment and pressurised cabinets or the entire unit can be pressurised depending on specific needs. Laboratories can be built as either a permanent installation for the premises or can be designed as removable modules, and in some cases retractable or split modules may be required.
Whilst we have standard modules designed for ease of shipping and compliant with relevant regulations, all of our Laboratories are customised to meet specific client requirements. Whatever facilities your laboratory may require, they can be discussed with us and incorporated into the design.
Designed to optimised workspace efficiency with a separate geological and laboratory area, our Laboratories can house your specialist equipment and resources in order to perform laboratory work in a safe and comfortable environment.
ATEX, IECEx, USCG, CE Marked, CSC, DNV 2.7-1, DNV 2.7-2, EN 12079, A60, NORSOK
Features and benefits:
- Options for ATEX Zone I and II and NORSOK
- A sink and / or a fume hood can be provided
- Available large sample preparation area to perform all sample related procedures, from washing and drying to sample to analysis, including drying oven
- Storage for chemicals, trays, glassware and other sample related items
- Geologist and operator work area can be supplied with electrical outlets, network connection ports and data display monitors